20th July 2012, 04:11 PM

Can I be eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology after completing SSC and MLT Vocational Intermediate

sir,
i had completed ssc in 2006 and MLT. vocational intermediate in 2012 along with distance education B.com computers in 2012, now can i eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology and if not..? then what should i have to go with!! how can i get it. please answer me....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Nutrition or Gynecology after completion of MLT?
  2. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  3. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after doing Vocational MLT(+2) with Biology? Will I be eligible for MCI?
  4. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational? -- [New]
  5. How to study diploma in distance after completing 10th in SSC?
  6. Am I eligible for MBBS abroad if done Vocational MLT(without Chemistry and Physics)? Am I eligible for MCI?
  7. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  8. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  9. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  10. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate?
  13. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  14. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  15. What jobs should I apply for after completing Intermediate (vocational) as Medical Lab Technician?
  16. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  17. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  18. Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular
24th June 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology after completing SSC and MLT Vocational Intermediate

I AM COMPLETED ''MLT'' INTER VOCATIONAL CAN I TAKE B.COM[CA]OR BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?