17th October 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What studies I can do through distance education mode having done ITI in Machinist?

I completed my ITI in Machinist in 2001. After that i have doing job. Now i would like to do further studies. Hence i would like to know what studies i can do in distance education program and also would like to know if any graduation or diploma can be done in the studies related to audio/video.

28th April 2016, 12:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What studies I can do through distance education mode having done ITI in Machinist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my ITI in Machinist in 2001. After that i have doing job. Now i would like to do further studies. Hence i would like to know what studies i can do in distance education program and also would like to know if any graduation or diploma can be done in the studies related to audio/video.
The aspirant can study the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education after ITI Machinist. The aspirant can join the course in the 2nd year through lateral entry. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in SSK College Distance Education. The website link is Click Here.
13th August 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What studies I can do through distance education mode having done ITI in Machinist?

after complication of ITI, electronics, what course can I join which is helpful for carer
21st April 2023, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

After completing iti in machinist trade than i can study diploma in machinist trade and what are the jobs i get ane many salary can i well get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?