31st August 2011, 12:09 PM
arun17mech

How to do BE in IIT having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus for IIT JEE Exam for Lateral Entry?

hi i am arun i do my diploma in mechanical engineering. plz tell how to do B.E. in IIT and what the syllabus for IIT JEE for lateral entry

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  2. Percentage required for open cast to take admission in IIT after Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  5. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Which should be preferred after Diploma - JEE or E-CET?
  7. Detailed Lateral Entry scheme for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in DTU and IIT?
  8. Are Lateral Entry admissions possible in IIT after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech at IIT for Diploma Engineer?
  10. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  11. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study lateral B.Tech in IIT being a Diploma student?
  14. Process of getting IIT being diploma student?
  15. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  16. Am I eligible to try IIT and other exams after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Civil engineering at IIT Bombay after diploma? Is there any entrance exam for Diploma holders to get admission in IIT? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completing my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
31st August 2011, 05:06 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BE in IIT having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus for IIT JEE Exam for Lateral Entry?

dear friend,
IIT's does not offer such lateral entry scheme..
you can not take admission in IIT through lateral entry exam..

for that you have to appear in entrance exams like-

1.IIT-JEE
2.AIEEE

If you perform excellent in any of these entrance exam then you will get a chance to take admission in IIT's..
But you have to take admission in 1st year of B.tech course, not in 2nd year..
if you agree with this, then you can go for those entrance exams..
All the best..
31st August 2011, 05:18 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: How to do BE in IIT having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus for IIT JEE Exam for Lateral Entry?

for appearing in this exam ,you must have to complete your 10+2 standard with PMC group, and passed with minimum 60% ,.
after completion of there are 2 consecutive years are given to clear this examiantion.

sorry to say that ,i think you are not eligible for appear in this exam
5th December 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i m final year student in mechanical diploma what r the options for lateral entry in top colleges for BE
8th March 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am vivek dubey
i am polytechnic student (civil )
i want lateral entry in iit
pleas tell me about it
27th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

are the syllabus covered by diploma courses not sufficient to crack iit jee
4th December 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

wt is the portion for aieee and Iit after diploma
14th August 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma mechanical student.How can i joint 1st year admission in iit and nit's?and also tellabout eligible critirea?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?