16th June 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in diploma in electrical in KSOU as distance mode?

I want to admission in deploma in electrical in ksou as distance mode is it good for my future ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E electrical from KSOU distance learning mode? I have passed diploma in electrical engineering
  2. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  3. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  4. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  6. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  7. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  8. Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  9. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  10. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  11. List of diploma colleges to do courses from distance mode in U.P? -- [New]
  12. BE(distance mode) institutes and their validity
  13. Is the distance learning B.Tech program offered by KSOU approved by AICTE?
  14. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode?
  15. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  16. Is it true that no degree and diploma distance engineering courses are AICTE recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after doing course from KSOU?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  18. Are the B.Tech distance courses of KSOU approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2012, 09:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma in electrical in KSOU as distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admission in deploma in electrical in ksou as distance mode is it good for my future ?

Candidate seeking to pursue distance Diploma in Electrical from the Karnataka State Open University [KSOU] must have passed the Xth standard with Mathematics. Candidates who have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Xth with ITI are eligible for Lateral entry in the third semester of the Distance program.

The course comprises of the following Subjects of Study:

Circuit Theory
Electronic Devices
Electrical Machines
Linear and Digital ICs
Computer Hardware and Networking
Measurements and Instruments
Power Systems
Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
Power System
Power Estimation
Electrical Estimation.

For detail information regarding Admission procedure one must refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.

For information regarding KSOU recognition refer to the following Link.
9th August 2012, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma in electrical in KSOU as distance mode?

what is the last date to apply for distance mode M.Tech. in electrical stream.and what will be the fee for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?