19th October 2011, 01:15 AM
Babanpuru

Can I give FTII after completing Bachelor of Arts with 20 years experience of acting in Marathi Films and Dramas?

I hav completed my Batchalor of Art and having 20 years experience of acting in marathi films and dramas can i give ftii

30th March 2012, 03:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give FTII after completing Bachelor of Arts with 20 years experience of acting in Marathi Films and Dramas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babanpuru View Post
I hav completed my Batchalor of Art and having 20 years experience of acting in marathi films and dramas can i give ftii
The Film and Television Institute of India [FTII] offers diploma programs in various field of Entertainment including Acting, Direction, Editing,Sound Recording, Cinematography etc. In order to pursue any of the course, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program in any stream from a recognized University. Beside this one has to appear in an entrance examination. There is no age limit to pursue any of the course from FTII. Candidates having an experience in acting do hold an advantage.

To get detail information one may refer to the following link.
Film and Television Institute of India [FTII]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?