4th November 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

When the AMU Diploma Engineering application form will be out? Cost of application form for this year?

I want to apply for AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam so, I want to know when the application form will be out for it? Cost of application form for this year?

11th November 2017, 06:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the AMU Diploma Engineering application form will be out? Cost of application form for this year?

AMU Diploma Engineering Application forms will be out in the month of January, 2018 and some of the important dates are given below.

>> Closing date for receipt of applications - In February, 2018

>> Date of conduct of entrance examination (CET) - in April 2018

>> Starting date of counselling - In June, 2018

Hence I suggest you visit its official website frequently for more details from time to time so that you won't miss any opportunity.

Application Fee - Rs.350/- and

I suggest you to visit its official website for getting more details of this course. There is only one mode of payment and that is online mode only. You may pay through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking..etc.,

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?