14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam to get Electrical stream? When the application form will be out?

Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering from AMU. So, please tell me how much marks required in AMU Entrance exam to get Electrical stream? When the application form will be out?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam? Marks required to get Mechanical and Civil stream?
  2. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  3. When the AMU Diploma Engineering application form will be out? Cost of application form for this year?
  4. How much marks is required in AMU entrance exam for admission in class 11 or Diploma engineering?
  5. Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?
  6. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  7. Can a 10th passed with supplementary eligible for AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam? Maximum age and minimum marks required for it?
  8. How to take admission with 54.75 marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam through self finance for OBC candidate who has applied in general category?
  9. How can I take admission in Ph.D in Aligarh University after finishing M.A English in Mysore University?
  10. How to get admission for apprentice in mechanical and electrical engineering? From where to get the application form?
  11. Cut off marks of various streams of Diploma engineering of AMU?
  12. LAst date for submission of form for AMU 9th class application form -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which books can help me to crack the AMUEEE? Is NCERT book the right choice?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Sc. Agriculture in AMU?
  15. When the application form will be out for admission in 11th standard at AMU? Previous year cut off marks?
  16. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of BARC for Electrical engineering stream? When BARC out application form for it?
  17. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  18. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
18th October 2017, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam to get Electrical stream? When the application form will be out?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you should have passed secondary school or an equivalent examination with not less than 45% aggregate marks in aggregate of English, Mathematics and Science as three subjects of equal weightage and you should be less than 21 years as on 1st July of the year of admission. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the AMU and the allocation of branch will be done through counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?