4th November 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Details about the Diploma in Textile Engineering course? Total cost and colleges for it?

I have passed 10th and now studying in 11th with Science. I want to study Diploma in Textile Engineering course. Please send me details about the course, cost and colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  2. What is the total cost of doing diploma in computer engineering?
  3. Can a Diploma in Textile Design holder study B.Tech in Textile Engineering course? List of government and private colleges in India for it?
  4. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Textile Processing in India -- [New]
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  7. Details about Diploma in Textile Technology (Weaving) course? Best colleges and procedure to get admission?
  8. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.Tech in textile on the basis of diploma in textile chemistry?
  10. Can I do Textile diploma after completing graduation with BA
  11. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  12. Details regarding Diploma in Textile Technology (Spinning) course? Colleges, fees and scope of this course?
  13. List of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Kerala?
  14. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  15. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  16. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  17. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
  18. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
11th November 2017, 11:39 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about the Diploma in Textile Engineering course? Total cost and colleges for it?

As you are studying in 11th and want to do diploma in textile engineering, then you are eligible to apply for diploma course in textile engineering, because minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in textile engineering is 10th from government recognized board. After 10th duration of diploma course in textile engineering is 3 years which are subdivided into 6 semesters. Here below are details regarding institutes offer diploma in textile engineering:-

List of Institutes Offer Diploma in Textile Engineering Course:-

1. Punjab Institute of Textile Technology, Amritsar
  2. University of Mumbai, Maharashtra
  3. EIT Polytechnic College, Eroda
  4. Annamalai Polytechnical College, Tamil Nadu
  5. Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati
  6. Bapuji Polytechnic, Karnataka
  7. Central Polytechnic College, Kerala

So these are some reputed institutes where you can apply for diploma course in textile engineering.

Fee Structure:-
Fee structure for diploma in textile engineering is different for different institutes but mainly varies from Rs:- 25,000/ to Rs:- 35,000/- per year.
11th November 2017, 07:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the Diploma in Textile Engineering course? Total cost and colleges for it?

Diploma in Textile Engineering is a Diploma level course in 10+3 pattern which can be done after successful completion of 10th Class. So, you are required to pursue this after completion of 10th Class. The duration of this course may lasts about 3 years and the total fee generally varies from institute to institute.

If for government colleges, the fee would be very low and it could be around 6,000/- and if it's for private based colleges it would be nearly 70000 and it may also vary from institute to institute. Hence I suggest you to first contact the concerned college in which you are willing to get admission. Some of the colleges offering this course are,

>> Government Polytechnic, Pune

>> Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai

>> OPJS University, Rajasthan

>> Thiagarajar Polytechnic College, Salem

>> University of Mumbai

>> NMIMS University

>> Punjab Institute of Textile Technology, Amritsar ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?