21st September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? From where I will get in Kolkata?

Hello Sir,
When I will get the application form of West Bengal JEXPO and where the forms are available in Kolkata? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  2. When the result of JEXPO will be released in West Bengal? Date of counselling session?
  3. Can I apply for West Bengal JEXPO if studying in 11th standard? When the application form will be release in next year?
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  6. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  7. Can I get admission if secured 50,000 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  8. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  10. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  12. Names of the colleges under CU for M.Com course?
  13. Examination date and last date of West Bengal JEXPO form submission?
  14. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  16. When the result of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Date of Counselling?
  17. When the application form of JEXPO will be released? Last date of form submission?
  18. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
25th September 2015, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? From where I will get in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
When I will get the application form of West Bengal JEXPO and where the forms are available in Kolkata? Kindly tell me immediately.
JEXPO 2015 Important Dates:-

The official Notification- Second week of January 2016
Online application- second week of Jan to first week of February 2016
Date of Written Exam -Second/Third week of April 2016
Result-Second week of June 2016

Online application procedure:-

1)Visit the official website of WEBSCTE.
2)On left had side you will see the "JEXPO/VOCLET" link.
3)Click to open that link.
4)From here you will find the complete detail of test and application form also.
5)Read the complete detail carefully and apply for the test.

http://webscte.org/home.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?