21st September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore if secured 51% in 10th WBBSE?

Sir,
Will I get admission for Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore as I have secured 51% in 10th WBBSE Board exam? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
  3. Best specialization to study in Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th student?
  4. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course if secured 5.6 CGPA in 10th?
  5. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  6. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Tech if secured 67.42% in 10th WBBSE and 64.4% in 12th WBCHSE Board exams? Can I get job with these percentages?
  8. Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?
  9. Can I get admission to study in IIT if secured 72% in Polytechnic Diploma in IT course?
  10. Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE?
  11. Can I study Polytechnic course if secured 48.93% in 10th standard? List of colleges in Ahmedabad?
  12. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  13. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  14. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?
  16. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  17. What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
24th September 2015, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore if secured 51% in 10th WBBSE?

Yes, you can but you need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of Karnataka state. Admission will be based on your performance in the exam and seats will be allotted through counselling procedure.

If you are not domicile of Karnataka then you will have limited seats available to you. Therefore, you have to be really well prepared then only you will have chance of getting admission in your choice of college.
24th September 2015, 10:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore if secured 51% in 10th WBBSE?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 51% marks from WBBSE Board. To get admission in Polytechnic Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination like PolyCET, Diploma CET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the Diploma entrance examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
25th September 2015, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Will I get admission for Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore as I have secured 51% in 10th WBBSE Board exam? Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you can get admission in polytechnic college in Bangalore because you have completed 10th standard.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?