31st March 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

When is the Diploma CET exam going to be conducted?

My self chethan. I am finishing diploma in e&C. I want to know When is the Diploma CET exam going to be conducted? Is it going to happen this year or not? What type of preparation would be required for this exam? Can someone share your experience if you have already given the exam before? Will it be tough?

6th April 2015, 12:28 AM
sharique18

Default Re: When is the Diploma CET exam going to be conducted?

You have not mention your state or the state you want to study B.Tech, so it not possible for me to tell you the exact date of Diploma CET.
Usually in all state, Diploma CET exam is held in the month of May.

Tips for preparation
1. You must go through your whole 3 year Diploma sylllabus.

2. You have to complete your Stream Subjects for good in Entarnce Exam.

3. Practice sample papers.

4. Try to solve Multiple Choice Question.

5. Keep calm.
7th April 2015, 10:02 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: When is the Diploma CET exam going to be conducted?

As you completed Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering, I think you want to take admission in B.E or B.Tech 2nd year.
So first I tell you that you have to appear in LEET exam not in Diploma CET.
LEET exam all ready held this year 27 March. You take preparation for next year.
You full 3 year Diploma syllabus is the syllabus of LEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?