31st March 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

When will be the CET exam conducted for diploma students to join B.E course?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed the diploma, when will be the CET exam conducted for diploma students for joining the B E course. please tell me sir i am waiting for ur answer.? I just wanted to know this information in order to get prepared and ensure that I will get the admission for B.E.

2nd April 2015, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the CET exam conducted for diploma students to join B.E course?

The Common Entrance Test (CET) examination is conducted in the month of May for admission to B.E courses for candidates who had completed Diploma course. Some of the lateral entry examinations are LEET/ECET/JELET for getting admission to B.E course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?