26th December 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Cardiology for 12th student?

Hello
What is the procedure for
get admission in diploma cardiology
after 12th class?????????????????
please help me to know the procedure
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Diploma courses available in Cardiology on 12th basis?
  2. How to know about the date and venue of Diploma in Cardiology?
  3. Detailed information about Diploma in Cardiology program? List of colleges in India?
  4. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  5. Being a foreigner can I apply for Diploma in Cardiology having completed diploma in Nursing and pursuing training in Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai?
  6. List of colleges in Delhi and pattern of Diploma in Cardiology program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission? -- [New]
  7. Direct FYBA is possible after Diploma without 12th?
  8. Where and when the entrance exam is available for diploma in Cardiology program?
  9. Is it necessary to do diploma after 12th? What is the procedure?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  12. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  14. Can I do PG in Cardiology or ENT? Which are the colleges?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  17. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
6th March 2015, 11:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Cardiology for 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What is the procedure for
get admission in diploma cardiology
after 12th class?????????????????
please help me to know the procedure
with regards-
A pass in 12th standard in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Cardiology. The qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 45% marks. Certain colleges/Universities carry out admission process on the basis of the marks obtained in the plus two class studies whereas some others carry out entrance exams for the purpose. Since, if you have completed 12ths standard in science stream then you are definitely eligible for a Diploma in Cardiology.
11th June 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Cardiology for 12th student?

Which entrance exam is to be conduct for cardiologist.I gave aipmt exam so will I get admission in cardiologist field.please tell now?
12th June 2015, 05:11 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Yes, you can take admission for Diploma in Cardiology after 12th if you have chosen Science stream. The basic eligibility requirement for the Diploma in Cardiology is that the candidate must have passed Intermediate course with physics, chemistry and Maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?