24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Jaipur providing Diploma in Textile Design course? Fees required to complete this course?

I am 10th passed student and very much interested to study Diploma in Textile Design course. Suggest me colleges for it in Jaipur? Fees required to complete this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  2. What is the fee structure of Government Diploma course in Fashion & Textile Design?
  3. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  4. Can a Diploma in Textile Design holder study B.Tech in Textile Engineering course? List of government and private colleges in India for it?
  5. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  6. PAF after F.Sc with 78% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges providing Post Graduate Diploma in International Business? Fees required for it?
  8. Details regarding Diploma in Textile Technology (Spinning) course? Colleges, fees and scope of this course?
  9. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  10. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma in Graphic Design course? Scope available after this course?
  11. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  12. List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?
  13. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  14. Entrance exams to become an Interior Designer? Which type of questions are asked in entrance exam?
  15. BBA collages in Jaipur and their fees structure?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Textile Processing in India -- [New]
  17. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  18. Details regarding Diploma course in Jewellery Designing? Colleges providing this course and fees for it?
25th August 2017, 01:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Jaipur providing Diploma in Textile Design course? Fees required to complete this course?

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Textile Design in Jaipur:

>> Deepshikha College of Fashion Technology
Ph. No: 094140 73039

>> Gurukul Institute of Fashion Technology
Ph. No: 082333 03434

>> ATDC Jaipur
Ph. No: 0141 275 0064

>> Vision Institute of Fashion Designing
Ph. No: 0141 259 2177

>> International Institute of Education and Research, Jaipur
Ph. No: 0141 240 0160

>> Apparel Training and Design Center, Sitapura..etc.,
Ph. No: 0141 275 0064

Course would be generally varies from institute to institute. So, in general the course fee for this 3 years Diploma in Textile Design course would be around Rs.20,000/- to Rs.40,000/- as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?