24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Diploma in Manufacturing and Product Design course? Scope and opportunities after completion of this course?

I have passed 10th and have good knowledge of Computer so, I want to study Diploma in Manufacturing and Product Design. Where to apply for this course? Scope and opportunities after completion of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities through Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing course? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Product Design & Manufacturing) candidate in Bangalore?
  3. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  4. Career opportunities after passing M.Tech in Design, Thermal, Manufacturing?
  5. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Environmental Sciences? Scope after completion of this course?
  6. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  7. Information about automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between Interior Design and Product Design? Which is better?
  9. Which has the highest pay and scope among design,thermal and manufacturing engineering?
  10. What course should I pursue to become a Fashion Designer after completing 10th?
  11. Possibility to study Interior Design Diploma course for B.A.(English) student? Scope of Diploma in Interior Design?
  12. Where to apply for Diploma in Modern Office Practice course? Scope available after completion of this course?
  13. What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course?
  14. Is it right to do DMLT after B.Sc Microbiology?
  15. Where to apply for Diploma in Optometry course? Scope and opportunities for higher studies?
  16. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 after completion of diploma in Fashion Design?
  18. Job opportunities for a candidate through Diploma in Graphic Design course?
25th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Diploma in Manufacturing and Product Design course? Scope and opportunities after completion of this course?

There are some of the institutes that offer Diploma in Manufacturing and Product Design course. Institutes that offer are,

>> Indian School of Design & Innovation
Ph. No: 077188 65341
Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra
http://www.isdi.in/

>> Center for Product Design and Manufacturing
Ph. No: 080 2293 2359
Address: Bangalore, Karnataka
http://cpdm.iisc.ac.in/cpdm/

After successful completion of the course, you may find Employment Opportunities in several organizations. You can find job opportunities in Retail sector, Transport Departments, Consumer Appliances Department, Packaging Industries as designers, Engineers ..etc., You may also find job opportunities in National Institute of Design (NID)...etc., organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?