4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Diploma in Optometry course? Scope and opportunities for higher studies?

Hello sir, I am 10th passed student and now want to get admission in Diploma in Optometry course. Please tell me where to apply to study this course? Scopes and opportunities for higher studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to take between B.Sc Optometry and B.Sc Nursing? What are the job opportunities in future?
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?
  3. Admission in B.Sc Optometry is possible after 2 years Diploma in Optometry?
  4. Is there any exam for Optometry after B.Sc to do higher studies abroad?
  5. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after comlpetion of B.Sc Optometry course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Optometry or B.Sc Optometry after completion of diploma in optometric technician?
  7. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  8. Details about Diploma in Optometry course? Career opportunities after it? -- [New]
  9. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation with 70% marks?
  11. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  12. Higher studies opportunities available after B.Com? Details of the courses and Institutions offering the course?
  13. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  14. How to join Optometry course? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Can I apply for job in private sector based on 2 years diploma course?
  16. Should I do a job or higher studies?
  17. Can I apply for higher studies in ISRO after completion of diploma course?
  18. What can I do after passing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
6th October 2017, 04:55 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply for Diploma in Optometry course? Scope and opportunities for higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am 10th passed student and now want to get admission in Diploma in Optometry course. Please tell me where to apply to study this course? Scopes and opportunities for higher studies?

If you want to do diploma in optometry after Xth, then you can apply for optometry diploma course in below mentioned institutes:-

Institutes Offer Diploma in Optometry Course:-

1) Om Sai Para Medical College, Ambala

2) RK Institute of Paramedical Science, Allahabad

3) Dr. Rajendra Prasad Memorial Degree College, Lucknow

4) CMJ University, Shillong

5) Rama University, Kanpur

6) Nalanda School of Management College, Lucknow

7) Pulipati Prasad Paramedical and College of Nursing, Khammam

8) Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Utter Pradesh

9) Mumbai Institute of Information technology, Maharashtra

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in optometry is Xth from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma in optometry is 3 years.

Courses for Further Studies after Diploma in Optometry:-

:- B.SC in Optometry.

:- M.SC in Optometry.
6th October 2017, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Diploma in Optometry course? Scope and opportunities for higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

List of colleges offering Diploma in Optometry course is given below;

Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute - Official Website

Aligarh Institute of Para-Medical Sciences - Official Website

Hindustan University - Official Website

Asian Institute of Medical Sciences - Official Website

KRS College of Pharmacy - Official Website

SRM University - Official Website

Utkal Institute of Medical Technology - Official Website

Candidates after completion of 10+2 science stream can apply for the Diploma in Optometry course. Candidates after completion of the course can work in various optical stores, hospitals, eye care clinics etc. The scope for the Diploma Optometry completed candidates are high. Candidates can study B.Optometry course after completion of Diploma in Optometry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?