26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Where and how to get my diploma certificate?

Where and how to get my diploma certificate? I have completed the diploma course but I wanted to know where to get it? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? What should be the steps which I need to follow for it?

27th August 2015, 07:55 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Where and how to get my diploma certificate?

sir,you can get your certificate from th college where you have finished your diploma because college head have to attest it otherwise it is of no value.for this, you have to approach your college and fill an application form or a lettter providing all your details and they may charge fee for that and more thing is you have transfer certificate from college which will be useful for further studies
28th August 2015, 08:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You need to get the diploma certificate from the concerned institute where you were enrolled and had pursued the course. You need to get the provisional certificate and the diploma certificate from your institute. You can contact the administrative office of your college to get info and the procedure you need to follow in order to get the diploma certificate.
12th September 2015, 06:51 PM
DSP@1

You can get your Diploma certificate from the college/university where you have studied
your Diploma course.

You can find it in the Administration block of your college/university but you can get only
provisional certificate immediately after completing your Diploma.

If you want original certificate then it will be available after 2-3 months of completing your exams so wait till then and then you can get your Diploma Original Certificate.

If you lost your Diploma certificate which was handed over to you by your college and you need it now,then you have to apply for the Duplicate certificate from your college.
24th September 2015, 08:22 AM
kanwar555

Smile Re: Where and how to get my diploma certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where and how to get my diploma certificate? I have completed the diploma course but I wanted to know where to get it? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? What should be the steps which I need to follow for it?
Hi Friend,

First of all congratulations on completing your Diploma course.For getting your Diploma you need to follow below steps:

• You need to know about the name of your State Technical Education Board.
  • After knowing the name of your Board,then you need to know about the address of their office from the Google or from any other trusted source.
  • After this you need to visit their Office,and you will easily get your Diploma after giving them your Registration number and other important identity information.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?