18th January 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Through which degree I can attend Campus Interview among Diploma and B.E. certificates?

Sir,
I am going 2 choose diploma in mechanical after my 12th.
I want to join b.e 2nd year. May I know which certificate will I get?
B.E. or diploma certificate? And through what will I get my campus interview? My diploma college or my B.E. college??

19th January 2015, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Through which degree I can attend Campus Interview among Diploma and B.E. certificates?

You can get admission in B.E second year after completion of Diploma course from a recognised board. To get admission in second year of B.E course, you need to appear in LEET or ECET examination. To get admission in second year of B.E course, you need to provide Diploma certificate to college management at the time of admission process. You can get a job offer through Campus Interview if you perform in the Interview. You can attend Campus Interview with your B.E degree certificate as B.E degree certificate is more valuable than Diploma certificate.
13th April 2015, 05:32 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Through which degree I can attend Campus Interview among Diploma and B.E. certificates?

When you will be in B.E/B.Tech,why would the companies arriving for campus interviews ask for Diploma certificate? Do you think you will get selected in Campus interview,if any,of your diploma college through your Matriculation certificate?
The highest degree of the corresponding institution will be asked for.If you are in diploma college,your campus interview will need your diploma certificate.
If you are in Degree college,your Graduate degree i.e. B.E/B.Tech will be asked for.
The diploma certificate will be an addition to your resume and most probably help you in get through an interview but your interview will be based only on degree level knowledge and certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?