6th September 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get application form to study Diploma in Journalism in Coimbatore being an English graduate?

Hello,
Where I can get application form for admission in Diploma course in Journalism in Coimbatore? I want to do Diploma in Journalism and I have completed my B.A. in English Honours. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  2. List of colleges offering genetic engineering course in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  4. Post Graduate Diploma programme in journalism Model papers for asian college of journalism?
  5. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which colleges can I apply in Delhi if I am from Trinidad and Tobago for English and Journalism?
  8. From where I will get application form to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Coimbatore? Procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  10. Which are the colleges providing Astronomy course in Chennai?
  11. What are the post graduations available to do after B.A?
  12. Which course should I prefer after scoring 50% in TY computer science?
  13. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  14. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  15. How should I prepare for entrance exam for admission in advertising and public relation? Which books to read for the exam? Previous years question papers for the exam?
  16. PGDCA correspondence.
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  18. List of undergraduate colleges which offer English and Journalism course in Delhi for 18 years old student of Trinidad & Tobago?
30th October 2015, 12:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: From where I will get application form to study Diploma in Journalism in Coimbatore being an English graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Where I can get application form for admission in Diploma course in Journalism in Coimbatore? I want to do Diploma in Journalism and I have completed my B.A. in English Honours. Please help me.

The PG Diploma in Journalism is available in many colleges.

You have to contact the colleges or check the details in website for application forms.

The course is available (Coimbatore) in the following

Institutions Amrita School of Communication,
Address: Ettimadai, Boluvampatti, Tamil Nadu 641112
Official website - https://www.amrita.edu/school/communication

Indian Institute of Commerce & Trade,
www.iict.in/

Swastik Educations, National Group of Educations swastikeducations.co.in,

Institute of Engineering https://ieindia.org

Global Institute www.getedu.inetc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?