6th September 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get application form to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Coimbatore? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
Where I can get application form for B.Sc in Agriculture course at Coimbatore? How can I apply? Please inform me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. From where I will get application form to study Diploma in Journalism in Coimbatore being an English graduate? -- [New]
  2. Date of issue of M.E application form for counseling in GCT Coimbatore?
  3. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  4. How to apply for Air Hostess Training? Where can I get the application form? Colleges in Coimbatore and Chennai?
  5. How much rank is required to get a government seat in BSc Agriculture in Kerala?
  6. When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply?
  7. Process of vocational training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur?
  8. From where to get NATA 2015 application form? Procedure to fill up the form and last date to apply?
  9. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  10. Procedure to fillup the application form to study in Copenhagen University?
  11. How can I apply online to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. Where can I get PGCET application form? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. When the application form of UGC-NET will be released? Procedure to apply and syllabus for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  14. How can I download the application form of SLET? Procedure to apply?
  15. Date of CET exam of IMS Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of application for SET exam? Procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam?
  17. How can I register for JEXPO online? Registration procedure?
  18. Procedure to apply for IAS and iPS exam? Where to get the application form? How many exams are there?
25th September 2015, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I will get application form to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Coimbatore? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Where I can get application form for B.Sc in Agriculture course at Coimbatore? How can I apply? Please inform me as soon as possible.
Procedure to Apply for B.Sc Agriculture:

- The application form for B.Sc in Agriculture can be collect from the concerned university counter office or by post. Apart from you can also download from the official website as well.

- You may submit the application through the official website of the respective university. You should pay specific amount for application. Once the payment done, you can submit the application form.

- The Important details regarding entrance exam will be updated in respective official website or university notice board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?