10th February 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

List of undergraduate colleges which offer English and Journalism course in Delhi for 18 years old student of Trinidad & Tobago?

Hello
I am an 18 year old student from Trinidad and Tobago. I would like to study in an under graduate college in Delhi. My choices for courses are English or Journalism. Which colleges can I apply to so t hat I gain admissions for this year? Please help me I have posted this question before and nobody even replied, is it possible that someone just give me a list of colleges where I can apply in Delhi? Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I apply in Delhi if I am from Trinidad and Tobago for English and Journalism?
  2. How much is the fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  3. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  6. Which are the top government colleges for Journalism in Delhi?
  7. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  8. List of institutions offering M.Sc in physics to an undergraduate student?
  9. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  10. What path should I choose after 12th to become a Journalist?
  11. How to do masters in mass communication?
  12. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  13. Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?
  14. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I opt for genetics engineering while appearing for NEET?
  16. Do JNU offers Bachelor degree in subjects like English, Economics, Criminology Journalism etc.?
  17. Percentage of marks required in 12th for mass communication? Which are the entrance tests?
  18. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC) a proper undergraduate course?
7th August 2015, 11:59 AM
mrss

Default Re: List of undergraduate colleges which offer English and Journalism course in Delhi for 18 years old student of Trinidad & Tobago?

List of undergraduate collages:
1.Acharya narendra dev collage,kalkaji
2. Ayurvedic and unnani tibba collage
3. Bharati collage,delhi
4. Bhagini nivedita collage
5. Bhima rao ambethkar collage
6.Kalundi collage
7.Swami shadanand collage
8.Keshav mahavidyalaya
9.Collage of vocational studies
7th August 2015, 12:48 PM
mrss

Default Re: List of undergraduate colleges which offer English and Journalism course in Delhi for 18 years old student of Trinidad & Tobago?

List of undergraduate collages:
1.Acharya narendra dev collage,kalkaji
2. Ayurvedic and unnani tibba collage
3. Bharati collage,delhi
4. Bhagini nivedita collage
5. Bhima rao ambethkar collage
6.Kalundi collage
7.Swami shadanand collage
8.Keshav mahavidyalaya
9.Collage of vocational studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?