21st September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Whether the education and placement facilities of SRM Polytechnic College is good?

Sir,
I would like to know that SRM Polytechnic College is good in studies and in the placement facility? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Vasantdada Patil Engineering College of Sion Mumbai a good college in terms of placement, education quality and facilities?
  2. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  3. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  4. How to join lateral entry in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from SRM Polytechnic college
  5. List of B.Ed government and aided colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  7. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  8. List of private colleges in UP with good Facilities and placements for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech
  10. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  11. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  12. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  13. Which college will provide me good education and better placement having 34 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  15. How good is the placement of MCA in SRM Chennai?
  16. List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?
  17. PhD in Economics is possible from Manav Bharti?
  18. Can I do Ph.D marketing through distance education? Colleges providing such facilities?
6th April 2017, 06:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether the education and placement facilities of SRM Polytechnic College is good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know that SRM Polytechnic College is good in studies and in the placement facility? Please reply to me asap.

Yes, the education and placement facilities of SRM Polytechnic College in good. The SRM Group is one of the good educational groups available in Tamil Nadu. The campus in Kattankulathur in Kancheepuram District is about 250 acres. It consists of SRM Engineering College, SRM Medical College and Research Center, Dental College, College of Pharmacy, College of Nursing, College of Physiotherapy, School of Management, Faculty of Science and Humanities, SRM Polytechnic, Valliammai Engineering College, SRM Institute of Hotel Management, The General Hospital and much more. It is one of the good groups of private institutions in Chennai for quality education. You can also check the details about the SRM Polytechnic College in internet or through students studying or studied there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?