22nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is time consuming if completed 12th Commerce and aspiring MBA?

Hi,
I did my 12th in Commerce and now I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering. After that I have a plan to take up B.E. course and then work. And then I plan on getting an MBA after that. Although if I should have done my 12th in Commerce I would still have to study 3 more years which is round about the same. I would like your opinions on whether it is worth my time!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering if completed 12th Commerce?
  2. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  4. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  5. Is it possible to do MBA after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  7. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to study full time MBA course being a candidate having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and pursuing BE course with Industrial stream?
  9. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  10. Can I study correspondence MBA if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering on 12th basis?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Part Time B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. Any chance to do MBA after diploma in ETC engineering?
  13. How can I take admission in 2nd yr B.E as a part time? I've completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondence
  14. B.Com or BBA which is better for Commerce student who is aspiring to do MBA?
  15. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?
  16. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  17. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. In which college of Gujarat can I get after completing my diploma in civil engineering?
28th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is time consuming if completed 12th Commerce and aspiring MBA?

No, pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is not consuming if you have completed 12th commerce and aspiring MBA course. It will take one year extra time to complete B.E course after completion of 12th commerce. Since, you have have completed 12th standard and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you can get admission in B.E course through Lateral Entry process and after that you can do MBA course.
29th August 2015, 04:52 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is time consuming if completed 12th Commerce and aspiring MBA?

Once you complete your Diploma in Civil Engineering then it is certainly worth the time.
You must continue and complete your B.E and then your MBA once you do so a lot of opportunities will open up for you.
You will be eligible for jobs of various profile. So you must not think twice and once you complete your B.E you must complete your MBA to get a very good job.
31st August 2015, 09:27 PM
newmoon06

No, it will not time consuming process. After doing diploma you can directly take admission in b.tech 2nd year. You can completing your b.tech in 3 years. You will get lateral entry in b.tech by qualifying LEET exam.

So, You can save your 1 year by doing this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?