11th February 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Which years in BE we will get admission after completing the diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

Recently i had passed my class 12 n i want to do diploma in engineering frm mp (rgpv) n i want to ask that after diploma in which year of BE ( frm the rgpv university mp ) i wiil get admission n what i have to get any particular college.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc with Mathematics after completing Diploma?
  2. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
  3. How to take admission in B.Teh after completing Diploma?
  4. After completing Diploma can I get admission in B.E.? In which semester will I get admission?
  5. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  8. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  9. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  10. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  12. Which years in BE we will get admission after completing the diploma course? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in B.Tech marine engineering after completing diploma
  14. Will I get admission to B.Tech IT course in second year after completing diploma course?
  15. Admission in Undergraduate course for 4 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry student?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  18. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma?
11th February 2015, 12:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which years in BE we will get admission after completing the diploma course?

You can directly get admission in the second year of engineering degree course after completion of your diploma course. This is possible only through lateral entry scheme wherein you need to appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) and the admission in the engineering institutes is done on the basis of LEET rank. Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted in each state by the concerned State's Council of Technical Education. Apart from this, several private universities also conduct their own Lateral Entry Entrance Test and take admission on the basis of rank in it.
11th April 2015, 05:09 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Which years in BE we will get admission after completing the diploma course?

You will get admission in 2nd year i.e. 3rd semester in B.E/B.Tech. After completion of your diploma when you would be in final year,apply for the LEET i.e. Lateral Entry Entrance Test. These tests are conducted by respective State govt technical body.On passing the exam you need to attend counseling and based on your rank you would get college for B.E/B.Tech.
12th April 2015, 09:34 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
After Completing diploma Course in any stream,You can get the Admission in Second Year of III Semester in Engineering College.But you have pass the Entrance Exam like UPSEE,DET,LEEE,JELET.After Passing the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam you can get the Engineering College.If you want to take government college then you have to secure good marks in Entrance Exam.After the Entrance Exam you have to attend the Counseling round where you can choose college on the basis of your rank.
So First Complete your Diploma Course well and then apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam for admission in Engineering Degree Course.
12th April 2015, 10:06 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
After Completing diploma Course in any stream,You can get the Admission in Second Year of III Semester in Engineering College.But you have pass the Entrance Exam like UPSEE,DET,LEEE,JELET.After Passing the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam you can get the Engineering College.If you want to take government college then you have to secure good marks in Entrance Exam.After the Entrance Exam you have to attend the Counseling round where you can choose college on the basis of your rank.
So First Complete your Diploma Course well and then apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam for admission in Engineering Degree Course.
13th April 2015, 02:43 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

You will get admission in direct 2nd year B.E course after completing your diploma course.
For getting admission in direct 2nd year B.E course you need to appear in Lateral Entry entrance exam.
Here are name of some Lateral Entry entrance exam through which you can get admission in 2nd year B.E course.

1.LEET
2. DCECE(LE)
3. JEELET
etc.
You must have to good rank in Lateral Entry entrance exam to get admission in government college.
So take some preparation before appearing in Lateral Entry entrance exam.
22nd August 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Which year in electrical be I can take admission after completing be in mechanical from rgpv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?