28th October 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Which bank will grant education loan to study Flight Steward Training at Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Maharashtra?

I want to get admission in Flight Steward Training at Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Maharashtra. Which bank will grant me education loan to study here?

2nd November 2017, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant education loan to study Flight Steward Training at Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Flight Steward Training at Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Maharashtra. Which bank will grant me education loan to study here?

Candidates can contact the State Bank of India for getting an education loan to study Flight Steward Training. SBI offers Skill Loan Scheme for those students who are studying in the institutions which are affiliated to National Skill Development Corporation / Sector Skill Councils, State Skill Mission etc. Candidates who are studying the diploma, certificate or degree issued by such organizations as per National Skill Qualification Framework are eligible for the skill loan scheme offered by SBI. Candidates can get a maximum of Rs 1,50,000 through the SBI Skill Loan Scheme. Candidates can find the details in the SBI Skill Loan Scheme website link given Click Here
2nd November 2017, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant education loan to study Flight Steward Training at Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training, Maharashtra?

There are various PSU and private banks available to get an education loan. Just contact the bank branch of the nearest reputed bank of your area, where you have your permanent residence.

Just apply on an application form and submit it with all the relevant documents. The loan will be given on the basis of your family's income or guarantor's income.
21st April 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I also need loan for studying in frankfin institute Delhi, for cabin crew course.......... Which bank provide loan for this
21st May 2021, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How to repay that loan??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?