25th November 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Total fee for Air Hostess training at Frankfinn Institute Kanpur?

What is the total fee of Air Hostess training at Frankfinn Institute in Kanpur. l am belong from medium family so how what should I do to become an Air Hostess?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee of frankfinn Air Hostess Training at Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which institution is best for Air Hostess training after 12th?
  3. Am I eligible for Air Hostess training in Frankfinn institute? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Which aviation course is better for +2 passed girls?
  5. How to join Frankfinn for Air Hostess training?
  6. Possibility to join Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Kolkata after 10th? Which type of course I can do? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Is it a right time to apply for Air Hostess while in class 11?
  8. Eligibility for Customs after completing hospitality diploma in Frankfinn institute of air hostess training institute?
  9. What can I do to become an Air Hostess if my English is decent?
  10. List the name of institutes in Visakhapatnam for Air Hostess training along with the admission fee and other training charges -- [New]
  11. Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?
  12. What is the process followed to apply for Air hostess job right after completion of intermediate?
  13. How can I join Jet Airways if getting Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute? How much salary I will get?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for doing Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute of Abroad?
  15. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  16. Is there any exam to become Air Hostess? Procedure to apply for Air hostess job?
  17. Are BIPC students eligible for Airhostess?
  18. What to do if I don't have any job after air hostess training due to my height?
27th November 2017, 10:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Total fee for Air Hostess training at Frankfinn Institute Kanpur?

Fee Structure for Air Hostess Training at Frankfinn Institute Kanpur:-

Registration fees:- Rs:- 7000/- One time only.

Tuition fees:- Rs:- 40,000/- per year.

Extra Curricular Activity Charges:- Rs:- 10,000/- per year.

Examination Fee:- Rs:- 2000/- per year.

So these above mentioned are the fee structure details of air hostess course at frankfinn institute. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for air hostess training course:-

Eligibility conditions to Apply for Air Hostess Course:-
  • Applicant must be eligible for Indian national passport.
  • Age limit to apply for air hostess training course is from 19 years to 24 years.
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for air hostess training course is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.
  • Applicant for air hostess training must be physically and mentally fit.
  • Applicant must have good communication skills.
  • Only unmarried candidates are allowed to apply for air hostess training course.

- For more details and apply online please visit www.frankfinn.com.
28th November 2017, 05:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee for Air Hostess training at Frankfinn Institute Kanpur?

Frankfinn is one of the premier vocational training institutes in India. It is the only institute / academy in India with an exclusive worldwide tie-up with ICM - an institute of repute in UK and having an international presence.

Two courses are listed below you can choose any one of then:-

1. [FDAHTM] (12 Months)
Frankfinn Diploma In Aviation, Hospitality And Travel Management
> Eligibility Criteria
*12th pass and above, having a pleasing personality and good communication skills.
> Tuition Fee - 15,3,000 INR

2. [FDHTCS] (12 Months)
Frankfinn Diploma Course In Hospitality, Travel And Customer Service
> Eligibility Criteria
*12th pass and above, having a pleasing personality and good communication skills.
> Tuition Fee - 85,000 INR

Frankfinn Aviation Services Private Limited, Kanpur.
Address: 16/97, Shivoy Tower (, Above Kwality Restaurant ), Near Phool Bagh Crossing,
The Mall, Civil Lines, Civil Lines, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208001
Phone: 0512 231 5131
http://www.frankfinn.com/courses.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?