10th January 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right time to apply for Air Hostess while in class 11?

I have taken Commerce in class 11, should I apply for Air Hostess job now? IS it the right time for it or should I groom my self a bit more for it?

11th January 2018, 08:59 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right time to apply for Air Hostess while in class 11?

Yes, it is right time for applying to the air hostess course but not for the job because for becoming air hostess you need to complete any diploma level or any certification course in air hostess related course in any institution.

There are different type of air hostess related courses like diploma in air hostess training, aviation & hospitality management, global aviation & hospitality management or any certification courses. Based on your interest you can choose the course and complete the course.

For getting admission into air hostess training institutions, you need to attend entrance exam and qualify in merit. Few institutions give direct admissions. You need to complete the training and then apply for air hostess job.

There are many institutions which provide air hostess training. Some of them are listed below:
- Bombay flying club, Mumbai
- Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Mumbai
- Astro professional academy Pvt. Ltd, Udaipur
- Skylark institute of travel, New Delhi
- Airsonic training academy, Panaji
- Livewell academy, Mumbai
- Cabin crew training institute, New Delhi
- Indian Aviation Academy (I.A.A), Andheri
- Air hostess academy, Jaipur
- Flyzone aviation, New Delhi
- Asia Pacific institute of management, Ahmedabad
- Air hostess Academy, New Delhi
- Fly air aviation academy, Chennai
11th January 2018, 02:30 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have taken Commerce in class 11, should I apply for Air Hostess job now? IS it the right time for it or should I groom my self a bit more for it?
To apply for an Air Hostess job you need to pass your 10+2 i.e Senior Secondary Board of Examination with minimum 50% from a recognized board having English as your one of the main subject in 10+2 level of study in any stream. Your age should be minimum 18 years but not more than 27 years. You should be fluent in English (Written as well as spoken) and must know any one of the foreign language that is added an advantage at the time of interview for an Air Hostess job.

Since you are studying in class 11, I would advise you to complete your study first and groom your self within the course period of time. When you will complete your 10+2 or when you will be waiting for your 10+2 results then at time you can apply for admission to an Air Hostess institute where you will be given training and after completion of the training period of an Air Hostess you will be directly given placement for an Air Hostess job if you excel in training period from the particular institution like Frankfinn, Spice jet Airways, Indigo airways, Kingfisher Airlines, Qatar Airways etc.
11th January 2018, 04:28 PM
NeptuneSpear

No, you cannot apply for Air Hostess at this stage as the minimum criteria to apply for it are as follows :

1) One should have passed senior secondary from a recognised board.

2) One should have attained 18 years of age before applying.

3) One should be medically and physical fit in every aspect. Minimum height required is 155cm and weight should not be less than 50kg.

4) One should be well groomed and has fluency in english language.

You can work well on your personality in both physical and mental wise and after clearing your class 12th apply for the job.
12th January 2018, 12:02 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As you are in 11th standard now, so you must wait for 1 year more to be eligible for applying Air Hostess job.

You can also apply for Air Hostess job after pursuing Diploma/Graduation in Hotel Management or Tourism Management.

To apply for Air Hostess post, your age must be at least 25 years and height of 157.5 cms.

In addition, you should have Indian Passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?