14th December 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Should I start Air Hostess training? Will I get success?

Sir, I have completed BCA and now pursuing MCA. So, can I start training for Air hostess. And can I success? And in how many years I will join and will be independent.

15th December 2017, 09:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start Air Hostess training? Will I get success?

Yes, you can start air hostess training with the above qualification. Candidates who have completed their 12th or graduation are eligible for air hostess training. Your age should should not exceed 25 years and should be fair in complexion. You must have to good eyesight of 6/6 and can wear lenses upto -2d. You must have a height of 5 feet 2 inches. You must be fluent in English and Hindi language. After fulfilling all the eligibility, you can get admission in any air hostess training institute and start your training which is of 1 year long. After completing the course you can become an air hostess.
2nd January 2018, 10:59 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Should I start Air Hostess training? Will I get success?

Getting an Air Hostess job is not easy because of heavy competition. You need to be fit for Air Hostess with all desired qualificatios such as +2 study,communication skills, multilingual etc., So it is better to join in training institution which leads you to the success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?