12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship after completing intermediate with 96.7% marks?

I am an OC girl with 96.7% in Intermediate. Can i get any scholarship,if any please give information as soon as possible. Hoping that someone would reply me from here as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a scholarship after completing intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  2. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  3. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  4. How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category? -- [New]
  5. Can I get scholarship having 95% marks in intermediate?
  6. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  8. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  9. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?
  10. What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get scholarship after completing intermediate with 88.5%(MPC)
  12. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  13. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  14. Will I get scholarship if secured 99 marks in both 1st and 2nd year of intermediate?
  15. Can I get scholarship after scoring 83.6% marks in intermediate
  16. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
2nd June 2017, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship after completing intermediate with 96.7% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an OC girl with 96.7% in Intermediate. Can i get any scholarship,if any please give information as soon as possible. Hoping that someone would reply me from here as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Yes, you can get a scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks. Most of the scholarships are offered on the basis of marks scored and parents’ income. As you have scored very good marks in intermediate, you can apply for various scholarships. You can apply for a scholarship either online or offline. List of scholarships available for the students who have completed intermediate is given below;

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?