25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if completed 12th CBSE with 87% around 2 years ago?

Dear Friends,
I am a B.Sc(Physics) student. I have completed my 12th CBSE Board about 2 years ago with 87% but was not aware to fill scholarship form. Am I eligible for that scholarship now for this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech after 12th CBSE?
  2. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  4. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  5. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  8. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?
  10. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  12. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  13. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  14. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  15. Why I am not getting my CBSE Scholarship if secured 82% in 12th?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  17. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if completed B.Com 1st year?
  18. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
11th April 2018, 05:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if completed 12th CBSE with 87% around 2 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am a B.Sc(Physics) student. I have completed my 12th CBSE Board about 2 years ago with 87% but was not aware to fill scholarship form. Am I eligible for that scholarship now for this year?

It is very difficult to get a scholarship, two years after completion of Class XII. Generally, scholarships are offered to students to pursue higher education based on merit and family income. Students have to apply for scholarships after 12th CBSE with 87% marks at the time of joining the graduation course. You can contact your college for a scholarship. You can also apply for some private scholarships with 12th CBSE marks and graduation marks (1st year and 2nd year).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?