27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees?

Friends,
I have taken admission in B.Tech course.
But now I want to apply for Bank Education
Loan. Kindly tell me now I can apply for Education
Loan as I have taken admission and paid my admission
and 1st semester fee?

28th May 2015, 07:24 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Education loan even though you have completed your 1st semester. Banks were providing education loans to the students meet their financial aids. The loan is given to the students who have already secured admission in the recognized University. So you can apply for the Education loan after paying the 1st semester fee.
28th May 2015, 08:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees?

Yes, you can apply for education loan to pursue your B.Tech course, even if you have paid your 1st semester fees. To apply for education loan, first you need to visit admission office of your college and you should request for document, which specifies total fee expenses to pursue your B.Tech course and you should also take copy of admission letter. After getting all these documents, you can apply for education loan at any regional bank by submitting the education loan application along with other required documents, which are specified by bank authorities.
28th May 2015, 11:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely take education loan even though you had paid the first semester fees. You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of the remaining course. You need to approach any bank close to your residence and have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan. Make sure you take prospectus and your performance record in the current course for which you are seeking loan along with you. Complete all the formalities and follow the instructions of the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?