15th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?

Hello,
I am waiting for my result of JEXPO.
I want to know that if I qualify and
getting admission in Diploma in Engineering
course then I can apply for Education Loan from
any Bank or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering after completing 10th?
  9. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  11. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  16. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  17. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  18. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
1st May 2015, 12:11 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering course?

Eligibility criteria for loan:
  • a) Student Eligibility::
    • You should be Indian national, and should have secured admission in higher education course in recognized university or college or institution through entrance exam or merit based selection process after 12th.
    • You are also required to score more than 60% in case of general category and if you are SC or ST there is relaxation of 10% is given.
  • b) Course Eligibility::
    • Graduate or Post graduate degree and PG diplomas which are offered by recognized universities are eligible for loan process. These universities should be recognized by either UGC or Government body or AICTE or ICMR or AIBMS.

If the course if offered by the college under JEXPO is recognized then you are definitely eligible to go for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?