11th June 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

When would be the scholarship exam conducted? How to apply for the scholarship exam?

Sir/Mam,

When would be the scholarship exam conducted? How to apply for the scholarship exam? Can you please guide me with the right answer on the same. Right now I wanted to apply for the exam and ensure that I will get the scholarship. So, please help!

11th June 2015, 10:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When would be the scholarship exam conducted? How to apply for the scholarship exam?

Generally, scholarships are awarded for the candidate's are who are financially backward and for all eligible meritorious candidate's to pursue their higher educations. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of qualifying examination marks or through a entrance examinations conducted by government or private organizations. As you have not mentioned the class you are pursuing, we are unable to provide the details. The scholarships exams are conducted for all classes. Some of the well reputed colleges offer meritorious scholarships for the meritorious candidate's. To apply for any scholarship, at first check the eligibility criteria and if you meet apply for the application either in offline or online mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?