23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?

Friends,
I didn't understood the process of applying Bank Education Loan. Actually I am getting admission in London School of Economics and Political Science. They are providing 40% scholarship and for the remaining 60% I want to apply for an Education Loan from any Bank. Can you please tell me how I can apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?
  3. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  4. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  7. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  11. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc(Pharmacology) in University College of London?
  18. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
28th July 2015, 07:54 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?

You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by London School of Economics and Political Science as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
You will be provided the the remaining 60% as loan as the rest 40% will be provided to you as a Scholarship by London School of Economics and Political Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?