3rd July 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship after scoring 938 marks in intermediate and studying B.Tech 3rd year?

I have completed my intermediate with 938 marks. Now I am studying B.Tech 3rd year am I applicable to apply merit scholarship and I am OC category student? Please provide me the information on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  2. Am I eligible for the merit scholarship after scoring 93.5% in MEC group?
  3. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  5. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  6. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  8. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  9. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship while sutdying B.Tech 2nd year after scoring 98% in intermediate?
  10. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  11. Can I get CBSE scholarship again being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 974 marks in intermediate?
  14. Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after 976 marks in intermediate? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  16. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  18. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate?
4th April 2018, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship after scoring 938 marks in intermediate and studying B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my intermediate with 938 marks. Now I am studying B.Tech 3rd year am I applicable to apply merit scholarship and I am OC category student? Please provide me the information on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

There are many merit scholarships available for the BTech students. Merit scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in the 12th or intermediate examinations. You should have applied for a merit scholarship in the first year of the BTech course itself. It is very difficult to get a merit scholarship while studying in the 3rd year of the BTech course. You can contact your college for a merit scholarship. There are also some private organizations offering scholarship for deserving students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?