28th December 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?

Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate? Can you please give me the details on the minimum eligibility criteria followed for getting the scholarship? Can someone please give me the details soon? Thank you!

8th February 2018, 03:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate? Can you please give me the details on the minimum eligibility criteria followed for getting the scholarship? Can someone please give me the details soon? Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to get a merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate examinations to pursue higher education. There are various organizations / institutions offering merit scholarships to deserving students in India based on merit. You have to apply online for the merit scholarships. Some of the merit scholarships are given below:

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students (CSSS) - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
9th February 2018, 10:10 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?

Yes you are eligible for getting the scholarship given by most organizations.
Mostly 90% above candidates will be given scholarship.
So, find out which organizations are giving the scholarship and accordingly apply for them.Mostly these days even junior colleges were also giving scholarship for the candidates who get's above 90% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?