30th March 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligbile to apply for merit scholarship with 954 marks in 10th standard?

Am I eligbile to apply for merit scholarship with 954 marks in 10th standard? Can you please let me know the details on the steps which I need to follow to apply for the scholarship? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same.

19th December 2017, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligbile to apply for merit scholarship with 954 marks in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligbile to apply for merit scholarship with 954 marks in 10th standard? Can you please let me know the details on the steps which I need to follow to apply for the scholarship? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for merit scholarships after completion of 10th with 954 marks. There are various government and private organizations/institutions offering scholarships to deserving students on the basis of marks scored in Class X examinations. You have to contact your school or can apply directly for scholarships. Some of the merit scholarships available for the Class X passed students are given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

Ajmal National Talent Search Exam - Official Website

National Genius Search Examination - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?