17th December 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?

Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate? Sir can you please give me the right details on this? What should be the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship? Can you please give me the answer soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?
  5. Eligibility for scholarship after scoring 97.1% in intermediate?
  6. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  8. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  12. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?
  14. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?
  16. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  17. Scholarship after scoring 979 marks in intermediate board?
  18. Can I get scholarship after scoring 950 marks in Intermediate?
31st December 2016, 08:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?

Yes, you can definitely get scholarship on the basis of your performance in 12th standard. The detailed notification of the scholarship given by MHRD via CBSE is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the below attachment for details. Apart from this, you can be further eligible for more scholarships based on the course you choose and your economic condition.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 9 views)
24th June 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?

I have completed my intermediate with 95 percent marks what are the merit scholarships eligible for me with out any test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?