3rd March 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get Student Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis for an employee of Accenture?

Sir, I am working in Accenture through my B.Tech degree. But I got selected for MBA program in Symbiosis through SNAP. I want to get student loan for doing MBA in Symbiosis. I have been working from 3 months in Accenture. So, is there any problem for me? I am going to quit work and starting to study MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA for an employee of Mindtree?
  2. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in XLRI for an employee of Mindtree?
  3. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in Madras University for an employee of Capgemini?
  4. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT if worked in Accenture for 2 months?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  6. Interest rates in UBI Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis?
  7. Can I get loan for my son for MBA studies from SBI?
  8. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Whether Symbiosis College will help me to get an Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. Bank offers Education Loan to an employee for studying MBA course? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  12. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?
  13. Fees to study MBA course from Symbiosis University? How can I avail education loan from UCO Bank?
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get an education loan to pursue MBA under ST girl student scheme?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University, Tripura being an employee?
  17. Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan if dropped a year to study B.Tech?
12th April 2018, 11:50 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get Student Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis for an employee of Accenture?

Look your job will not create any problem to get loan.
You can apply for loan while doing job also.
Without any security you are eligible to get a loan of upto Rs. 7 Lakh.

Some of the banks which provide education loan at low interest rate are as follows:-
SBI
PNB
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Syndicate Bank
Dena Bank
Axis Bank
ICICI
HDFC
IDBI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?