30th October 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my B.E mechanical engineering. With 73%(upto 7th sem).and i have 67% in 12th and 76% in 10th.can l study small courses in Germany with scholarship? Can you please provide me the answer on this? Awaiting for the response on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  2. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  3. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for higher studies after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering with 75% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  7. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  8. Higher studies options available in Germany after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks? -- [New]
  10. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  11. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  13. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  16. List of best colleges in abroad to do higher studies in Designing and Manufacturing after completion of B.Tech?
  17. Is it possible for me to work in a job and do post graduation course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
31st October 2016, 07:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?

Yes, you can definitely go for higher studies in Germany after completion of your engineering course with 73℅. Ideally there is no not much importance of the percentage you scored in your career since admission is done based on entrance exams like SAT, IELTS, etc. Hence you need to score well in the entrance exams to secure admission chance in good institutes. However, the better academic background you have , the better will be your resume and stronger will be your application.
31st October 2016, 05:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course with 73% aggregate marks from a recognised university. You can pursue Master's degree course in Germany after completion of your B.E course. You can get scholarship but, not the complete amount which is sufficient to pay your tuition fee. You need to have good academic background and scores to get scholarship for pursuing higher studies in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?