30th October 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?

Maximum how much education loan can i get from kotak mahindra bank to give 2nd mate exam in UK? Can you please guide me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  2. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  4. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  5. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  6. Maximum amount of Education Loan to get without mortgaging property to study MBA?
  7. How much Commercial Pilot earns? Maximum permissible loan amount?
  8. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  9. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  10. Procedure of joining PO programmes of ICICI and Kotak Mahindra Banks? Previous question papers?
  11. What is aked in the interview of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  12. Maximum amount of Education Loan to study MBA in India?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Kotak Mahindra Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  14. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?
  16. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  17. Kotak Mahindra Bank PO interview questions?
  18. Is it beneficial to attend Kotak Mahindra PO Aptitude Test if the salary package is Rs. 3 Lacs being a B.Tech graduate?
31st October 2016, 07:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?

Education loan is given for a particular course to be pursued by the student and not for any entrance exams. However, all exam fees related to the course for which education loan is taken will be covered under education loan. The maximum loan amount which can be taken -

- 10 lakhs for study in India
- 20 lakhs for study in abroad
- 30 lakhs for studying professional courses in the premier or top institutes of the world or country.
31st October 2016, 05:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?

The maximum amount offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank for higher studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. To get an Education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs from Kotak Mahindra Bank, you should have to submit Collateral Property equal to bank loan amount suitable to bank. You should have to submit your admission letter to the bank to get your loan sanctioned for pursuing your higher studies in UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?