27th August 2016, 12:43 PM
vishnuua

Higher studies options available in Germany after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

I am vishnu from kerala. I would like to know about the higher studies option after diploma in automobile engineering in Germany. Please help me to find out this. I want to know the top universities, fee structure, eligibilty criteria and different courses. My mail id is [email protected]

31st August 2016, 11:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher studies options available in Germany after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

As we all know that there are many courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering courses. They are as follows.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, the best course you may go with after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course is B.Tech or B.E in Automobile Engineering.

The other course option that is available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course is AMIE (Associate Member of Institution of Engineers). The best courses are B.Tech/ B.E in automobile engineering (or) AMIE Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?