5th April 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?

i got 57% marks in intermediate can i apply in germany for my higher studies in BBA or som other graduate degree
My name is Khizar and i am form Pakistan

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  2. What are the ways to apply for higher studies in Germany after B.E Mechatronics? Is TOEFL enough?
  3. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  4. Can I get scholarships for my further studies if scored 967 marks in Intermediate being a BC-A candidate? How to apply?
  5. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  6. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which country is preferable to study M.Tech(CSE) course?
  8. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  9. Which country is the best for doing MS financially and rank wise? -- [New]
  10. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  11. List of universities in UK or Germany for higher studies in heat transfer and combustion technology?
  12. Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student
  13. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  14. What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Why all people are going to US for higher studies? What's the special in US? What are the courses offered under MS? Pursuing MS degree from Germany is good?
  16. Is there any cutoff B.tech for doing MS by writing GRE and IELTS
  17. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  18. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?

24th July 2012, 07:11 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?

respected sir/mam,

yes u can easily take admission in germany

eligibility for admisssion in germany for bba:

for undergraduate program:

--you need to cover "bridge program" for 1 year

--after this you have to pass assessment test for bachelor degree

--or have completed their 2 yrs of graduate studies

for admission to postgraduate course:

--should have completed 4 yrs of bachelor's degree program

for management course:

--should have good score in gmat

--for Phd you need master's degree as qualification

all te best and work hard to live your dreams

24th July 2012, 09:15 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?

hello,
hey, for engineering in Germany the following are the Universities. what you need to do is to go their Website & check with the International Student's Department about the Entrances. we'll definitely help you with the names of Universities:

"Chemnitz University of Technology Commitment ":http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/en/ AND
Technische University

1st July 2014, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?

assallam i am asif hayat from pakistan
dear i have got 79.9% marks in matric and 70% in F.Sc. now i am interested to take admission in germeny in MBBS. is there any eligiblity for me.???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?