3rd March 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks? Can you please guide me with the criteria followed on the same? How much is the minimum percentage required? Awaiting to get the response on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  2. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  3. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.E in Biomedical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for doing MS in Germany after completion of B.E Instrumentation and Control with 60% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  15. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
  16. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  17. How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
6th March 2017, 07:03 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?

The chances of you getting admission in a college in Germany for MS are very slim. There is no minimum percentage that is specified by the country or by any of the colleges/institutes/universities. But they do only give admission to students with high percentage or at least decent percentage.

These colleges need very few but specific things in your letter of application and resume. The things included are good grades, high involvement/achievements in sports and other extra-curricular activities.
In addition to all of this, some colleges demand good command over the English language or their native language which in your case is German.

Now, if you still want to go ahead and get an education in Germany, you can probably take a job now and work for 2-3 years after which you will have experience which is given a lot of value in foreign universities.
6th March 2017, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of your Engineering course with 46% aggregate marks from a recognized university. But, the chances for you to get admission in best German universities is very less. To apply for admission to MS course in German universities, you have to appear in TOEFL / IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to the German universities where you wish to pursue MS course.
24th June 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am R.V.Raghuveer Kashyap from India.Currently am pursuing my final year of my bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, and my percentage till 6th semester is 64% am i eligible? Or any specific percentage is required.My area of interest is in the field of manufacturing and production,so I decided to pursue my MS in those areas.
So please guide me the procedure that I go through for seeking admission for MS in Germany.
My course study is entirely in English, I hope me masters also will be English if any changes regarding this please inform me. If any language proficiency exam is required? Other than IELTS?
Kindly oblige my request and guide me with your valuable suggestions. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?