24th September 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Software Engineering in Abroad being a B.Sc(IT) student?

Hello,
After completing B.Sc(IT), I want to do MS in Software Engineering in Abroad. I would like to know that am I eligible to get Education Loan from any Bank for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  4. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  5. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  6. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  7. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  8. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  9. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  11. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  12. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan? -- [New]
  16. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech graduate?
30th May 2017, 12:41 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Software Engineering in Abroad being a B.Sc(IT) student?

Yes, you can get an education loan for this course as the MS in software engineering is a degree course and every bank can provide education loan for this course. To study abroad the borrower must get the secured admission in the recognized college/institute/university and have to show the proof of the admission by submitting the admission letter or fee receipt etc. to the bank then only the bank will sanction the loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?