24th September 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th with 92.6% marks in Commerce stream and BBA with 89% marks. I want to study MBA through applying Education Loan. My question is, I have to submit my marksheets also for applying Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  2. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I have to submit College Authorization Letter for Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  5. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  7. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  9. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  11. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  12. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  13. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
30th May 2017, 12:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?

Yes, you have to submit the photocopy of your documents required by the bank at the same time you also need to carry the original documents so that the employee of the bank can ensure after scrutiny that all the documents are original and not fake.
You have to submit the photocopy only and not the original one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?