28th July 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What type of scholarships am eligible for doing B.Sc if I am coming from a poor background?

Hlo,

I am from rular area and got 90.8% in 2(NM).I want to take admission in B.Sc (NM) in Bebe Nanki guru nank dev university college Mithra( Kapurthala).My parents annual income is 90,000.Would G.N.D.U. give any type of scholarship to me?

30th May 2017, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of scholarships am eligible for doing B.Sc if I am coming from a poor background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hlo,

I am from rular area and got 90.8% in 2(NM).I want to take admission in B.Sc (NM) in Bebe Nanki guru nank dev university college Mithra( Kapurthala).My parents annual income is 90,000.Would G.N.D.U. give any type of scholarship to me?

You can apply for various scholarships for doing B.Sc if you are coming from a poor family background. You can get a scholarship based on your academic performance and financial background. Those students who have scored over 80% marks in 12th are eligible for applying the Central Sector Scheme (CSS) of Scholarship for College and University Students. The income of the student’s parents should be less than Rs 6 Lakhs per year for the CSS Scholarship. The rate of the scholarship is Rs 1000 per month at graduate level and Rs 2,000 per month at a Post Graduation level. National Scholarship Portal website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?