1st March 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get MBBS scholarship if I belongs to SC category?

I am from SC caste category I have a doubt that will I get scholarship in MBBS college from government because I am in SC category please help me on this. Which all scholarship I can apply for? Can you please give me the detais on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Post Matric scholarship if belongs to EBC category?
  2. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of scholarships available for M.Com candidate who belongs to Muslim Minority category?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS if secured 84.5% in 2nd PUC being a SC student?
  5. Scholarship for MBBS students of General category?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in India if belongs to Bangladesh?
  7. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if my annual income is 383000 and I belong to general category?
  8. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  9. Can I get scholarship for MBBS after scoring 71% marks in general?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship from Haryana Government if secured 81.3% in 12th HSEB?
  11. Can I get admission in Punjab University for B.Com after scoring 66% marks in I.Com
  12. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for BCA student who belongs to ST category?
  14. Can I get scholarship if scored 98.3% in 12th and belong to OBC category?
  15. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing MBBS in China?
  17. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  18. Can I get scholarship being a general category girl? -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2017, 10:49 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Am I eligible to get MBBS scholarship if I belongs to SC category?

Scholarships available for you are:
> Department for the Welfare of the SC/ST/OBC Minorities.
>IOCL Scholarship
>MOMA scholarship
>North South foundation Scholarship
>Central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students.
>ONGC scholarship for SC/ST student
>LIC scholarship
>NTPC sholarship
>Swiss Government Excellence research scholarship
13th March 2017, 11:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get MBBS scholarship if I belongs to SC category?

Yes, being from SC caste if you have scored 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination then you are definitely eligible to apply for MBBS scholarships from government. Here are some of the scholarships for which you can apply:

> Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Scholarship.

> Adi Dravidar Welfare Department Scholarship.

> NTPC Scholarship.

> ONGC Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?