12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?

I am doing my degree so i want scholarship through ebc our caste is oc plz can u provide information wether ill get scholarship or not? What should be the steps which I need to follow? Am I eligible to get the scholarship or not? Someone please reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  2. How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  4. Can I get scholarship being a General category with 80% in B.E?
  5. Could I get admission in M.Pharma with stipend after scoring 8145 rank in GPAT?
  6. How can I get scholarship to do engineering belonging to General Category?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship for engineering course if I belong to SC caste?
  8. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  9. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  10. What are the various scholarship test available for general category students?
  11. Vacancies in different banks after doing MCA and at the age of 35.
  12. Being 29 years old can I appear in UPSC exams 2016?
  13. Which subjects does Mechanical Engineering contains? What are the jobs opportunities available for Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  15. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  16. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for RAS? I belong to general category
  18. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
26th January 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?

I am doing my degree so i want scholarship through ebc our caste is oc plz can u provide information wether ill get scholarship or not? What should be the steps which I need to follow? Am I eligible to get the scholarship or not? Someone please reply!
25th October 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?

Sir I have small problem
My negative area is near khammam village
Some economical problem my family shift to sangareddy. inthe khammam area not giving EBC certificate. in my collage principal asking the EBC.
I'm a backward people. Can I get scholarship. How I get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?