29th February 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing MBBS in China?

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing MBBS in China? What should be the steps which I need to follow to get the scholarship? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

13th March 2016, 11:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing MBBS in China?

Yes,you are eligible to get scholarship for pursuing MBBS course from China. However, you will not be eligible for scholarship from most of the Indian organisations since you will pursue the course in foreign country. However, you can get scholarship from -

- the concerned institute in which you will pursue the course on account of excellence in the field of academics or extra-curricular activities.
- the concerned institute for scoring well in the entrance exam based on which they take admission.
- from MHRD on account of pursuing the course from its toe-up institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?